1. Sometimes you’re so blunt that people actually laugh at whatever you said because they think you can’t possibly be serious. And most of the time, you don’t feel like correcting them and saying, “No, for real, that outfit is heinous.”
2. You feel bad but like, friends don’t let friends wear Crocs.
3. You feel tremendous pressure when you meet one of your friend’s significant others. Because you know that when they ask, “Did you like them?” they’re expecting you to be honest, even if what you have to say is bad.
4. …So if you do get bad vibes from someone’s significant other, it can be awkward at times. But most of the time, it doesn’t work out anyway and your friend ends up thanking you in the long run.
5. When you give one of your friends a compliment, they usually look at you…
View original post 339 more words