1. His face makes you angry. The mere mention of his name drives you mad. He spent all of those years hurting you emotionally and sometimes physically. You hate him. And, you have every right to.
2. You don’t like thinking about your childhood. Because you were always told that you weren’t good enough, or were failing at something, your childhood makes you sad. And you are tired of being sad.
3. You now have great fears of alcohol. Watching someone who claims to love you drink alcohol fills you with fear, and you’re going to be scared of it, for a long, long time.
4. You didn’t realize your childhood was that bad…until you tell a friend some of the things that happened and realize how shitty your life really was.
5. Confrontation with him, or the idea of it, makes your blood boil, and your stomach drop.
View original post 314 more words